Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO! (or Happy Horse O' Ween)!

While I totally don't get humans obsession with all things Ghoulish, I decided to to join in the fun this year for Halloween.

Tonight when Human came to bring us in to our warm, safe, comfy barn for the night, I decided to play a bit of a trick (instead of giving her a treat, hehehehe). I hid out near the pond and did not come in when Dancer and Cinder did.

Well Human called and called and I kept hiding and predictably, she came out to find me. You wanna know the best thing about being a bay horse with no white legs? you blend into the night really well (heheheh)... Human must have walked by me three times calling my name and I just stood quietly...

Then as she started to get worried something bad had happened to me and was headed back to the barn to get the 4 wheeler so she could have lights, I snuck up behind her with all of my graceful stealth and reached out and pushed her in the back with my nose!

She jumped and did that silly thing humans do when they're all wound up, she SCREAMED and whirled around and saw ME (heheheheh) and I stood there with my tail up over my back and my neck arched and did my perfect high end model pose and snorted at her and she LAUGHED at me.

Yup, can you imagine? She LAUGHED. She should have ran in fear or something when you go "BOO!" right? Humans are hard beings to second guess.

I will say it's definitely more fun to "TRICK" then to "TREAT"

Happy Halloween Humans!

No comments: