Monday, October 27, 2008

He Talks to Horses!

Our human is a female human. She's a pretty decent human as humans go. She feeds us on time (although not always as much as I think she should) she gives us yummy treats like carrots and apples and she knows all the good spots to scratch.

Of course sometimes she does things like make us work and that's not always to my liking, but all in all, she's pretty decent.

The best part of our human is her male human partner. Now that one is a super nice human. He buys us horse feed, fixes up our stalls, cleans our water tanks, puts up more fencing so we have a larger place to play and feeds us yummy treats, talks to us and I don't mean just in human-speak, he really understands what we tell him in horse-speak! He then translates these important bits of information on to Human so she can do the things we need her to do.

As long as Human keeps her male partner I think I'll keep her. He's pretty cool.

No comments: