Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day Off....

Ahhhhhhhhhh today is my favorite day of all, it's 'DAY OFF" when neither my human nor trainer ask me to do anything I don't really want to do, like practice balancing them upon my back or running in circles at the end of a long rope, something they call lunging and I call boring.

Usually on my day off I just hang out in my stall or if trainer lets me, in my paddock. Sometimes I get to roll in mud or big dusty spots in the paddock, ahhhhhh that fells SOOOO wonderful.

Sometimes I just stand around and visit with the other horses in the barn.

Day off is the best day of the week. Maybe I should let human and trainer have a "Day off" once in a while? Nahhhhh they LOVE to work for me, what am I thinking, they'd be SAD if I told them they have a day off!

No comments: