Friday, October 17, 2008

Rubbers, Beauty Tips??? STUD TIME!

Geesh, the past few days have been chick talk... Beauty tips, Rubber Boots... Makes a Gelding feel kind of light in the horse shoes if ya know what I mean!

So, to offset all the estrogen flowing around this joint, I'd like to request a few moment of Gelding talk!

Have you Studs and Geldings out there noticed how fickle the female gender is??? I mean the mares and fillies will flirt and toss their manes and swish their tales oh so seductively and then when you come over to make a move, BAM... they're all hooves and teeth and won't let you whisper anything in their ears.

Now why is it that they are so fickle anyway? I mean we fellas are to the point "HEY BAAAAAAAABBBBBBBYYYY, Ya Wanna, Ya Know, Snuggle????" No pointless flirting to only get the attention of the gals and then turn our feet and teeth on them... I just don't understand women I guess.

I will say that the human females seem much less fickle... They kiss you and pet you and tell you that you're just the cutest thing ever and they don't turn around and chase you away when you snuggle back. I wonder why there is such a difference between them and mares and fillies attitudes.

Females are a confusing lot. If you Studs and Geldings out there have any suggestions on how to deal with the fickle nature of the fillies and mares, please send me a letter!

No comments: