Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Shoot!!!!!!

Oh man I got soooooo excited... for about 20 seconds .... My human came out this evening and mentioned that it was time to get the clippers out as there is going to be a MAGAZINE COVER PHOTO SHOOT TOMORROW!

Well I immediately trotted into the stall to get ready for my new 'do' and some whisker removal and ... you will NOT be able to believe this.... She told ME to get OUT and ushered my MOTHER in... MY MOTHER is going to the photo shoot NOT ME... FABULOUS BY DESIGN aka Elle, named after the outstanding supermodel Elle McPherson!

Can you BELIEVE this???? I mean JUST because I'm not yet old enough for Human to sit on my back, she says mom is going. I am just mortified. There is absolutely NO WAY my mother is as beautiful as ME, I mean, she's not bad for an older mare, but uh, hello? Everyone who is anyone KNOWS who the fairest in the land is... it is ME!

Well I hope they get rained on tomorrow since mom is not at all fond of rain, THAT would be a payback to Human, HUMPH!!!!!

**In case you're in doubt to me stunning looks, just look to the top of my blog, Human thinks I'm so lovely she chose ME to be our Blog Cover model!**

No comments: