Sunday, October 19, 2008

ABUSE!!!! HELP, ABUSE!

OMG, someone, please HELP ME! That human, she, **sob** ABUSED me today....

This morning the human came out to perform maid service and open the gateway to open pasturlands. While she was performing maid service she had NOT yet opened the gate... Now this is TOTALLY unacceptable. I want to be in the pasture grazing when I *stomping my cute front hooves now* want to be out there and this morning, since there was frost on the ground and fog in the air, I wanted out NOW so I could cavort and then graze.

So first I tried standing behind human to get her attention, as usually she'll turn around and talk to me and scratch my neck for me. Well, she IGNORED me... ME...FABULOUS BY DESIGN, Hello??????? I am SHE WHO SHALL NOT BE IGNORED, for I am ELLE!

After about 2 minutes of human ignoring me AND not opening the gate while she was performing maid service to our stalls and paddock I finally had all I could take and, well I corrected her. I mean slaves, errrr, servants, deserve correction when they don't perform their duties in a timely fashion, right?

It was not a serious correction, I merely walked up behind her again and tugged on her shirt sleeve to get her attention....

SHE HIT ME! Yes, She HIT me and then chased me in circles around the paddock for a few minutes, causing me to WORK... ABUSE, PURE ABUSE! Can you believe that my impertinent human had the NERVE to HIT me???? How DARE she take her hand and slap my neck, how DARE!

I am so appalled and my feelings are just crushed. I never believed my own servants would turn against me. THEN after chasing my in circles around the paddock, she walked up to me and scratched my neck and walked off.. well I followed her for 5 minutes trying to get her to explain her behavior but she only LAUGHED at me and told me to quit sulking and to never tug on her clothing again.

The NERVE of her telling ME what to do.... Good Human help is VERY hard to find. I guess I will have to try being a bit nice to her for a few days though, because up until today, she's been a very good human slave, errrrr, servant. She usually is right on time with room service and she does do a fine job with our stalls and paddock, but if this abuse continues, I fear I shall have to replace her!

No comments: