Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playmate of the Day!

HA! I have had a new playmate today and Human was clueless the entire time, well OK, until she came in to give us room service and fluff our stall beds for the night...

Today, one of the neighbor's goats found it's way through our fence into our field and decided to be my new friend! It was really cool, we played all kinds of fun games, including tag and goat got along well with Cinder, my Quarter Horse buddy, too.

For some reason Human did not find it so cool that Goat was visiting us. She grumbled some words about goats always managing to find their way out of their own homes and to ours... then she read the tag on Goat's collar and made a call and Goat's human came and picked Goat up.

Goat told me that she just wanted a bit of fun since she doesn't have any playmates at her house so fun we had.

I don't know if our humans will let us play again, but I hope so, it was a lot of fun playing tag.

No comments: