Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Secret.....

I've been harboring a secret. In June I kind of managed to hurt myself and couldn't move so well. My human was really worried and gave me a lot of attention and even after I started to feel a tiny bit better, she did not work me at all. Well I decided I wanted the summer off, so I did not let on that I was feeling better.

I've been feeling good for the past several weeks but did not show Human this in any obvious way. Well.... That cat's out of the bag (what an odd saying the human language has for saying that the secret isn't secret any more).

Yesterday at the photo shoot my human took me to for her job, she had to get on me for the first time since June and I decided to give her a present and NOT limp. Yup, I let her know I was truly OK. So how does she pay me back??? She put me in the stall on wheels and took me to the barn that my boyfriend Emmerson is at. I was so excited, I thought I was finally getting reunited with Emmerson, whom I adore. Not to be, sigh... Human actually RODE me.

Human has been so worried about me and working so hard to make sure I was comfortable and on the road to recovery, I decided to go ahead and show her I am healed up 100% and we had a nice little go round the arena at Emmerson's training barn.

Human and Trainer kept acting really pleased, humans are such silly things, they actually get pleased when you stop faking injury, but it was nice to see them smile.

So my secret is out and it looks like I'm going back to work, although Human and Trainer both said I was on 'light duty' for now which I believe, means I won't have to work very hard. Not working too hard will be OK as long as I get to see my love Emmerson... It was getting to hard to keep the secret anyway.

No comments: