Monday, October 20, 2008

DVD's, Books, Clinics, OH MY!

It's about (by the way Yanks, you pronounce the word A BOOT, not A Bout a Bout is a round in boxing) my turn at the bandwidth...

I'm truly concerned. Lately our human has been engaging in scary things. She's hitting the training books, DVD's and is saying she's going to watch a clinic, EEEK...

I know it's almost Halloween and it's traditional for humans to engage in scary things during Halloween, but I don't think they should be allowed to engage in cruel tactics like Training Books, DVD's and the worst, Clinics...

What this is going to mean is that well past Halloween, our human is going to be 'practicing' these new torture techniques (well she calls it training for better communication, but if that was the case, she'd get it that we do NOT want to play these silly human training games, we want to be catered with room service and maid service and pampered with massages and grooming, NOT tortured with training!).

Sometimes I hate the Fall season. It means shorter hours and usually colder weather which means more time indoors for the human to engage in reading and watching DVD's and getting 'ideas' and trying them out on us.

Usually I like my human, but right now it's time to try to blend into the back pasture hoping she'll pick one of the silly youngsters to 'work with' instead of making me work. I mean really, why do humans seem to think we horses want to move off their leg instead of kick out at it? If I pushed on HER sides with MY legs she'd not move off of me, well not voluntarily, I would probably be able to shove her aside, but she'd push back into the pressure. Why do they think we horses are any different?

I know that the name of this blog is 'silly pony tricks' but sometimes I think we need to rename it, "Crazy human tricks"...

No comments: