Wednesday, October 8, 2008




Hello everyone,

I decided it's aboot time to properly introduce myself, eh?



I am Dancer, my human's dream of over 25 yrs that finally came true!

I was born in Canada and used to live in Saskatoon, SK before I moved all the way here to Bellingham.
The place I lived at before was a lovely place called Wunderbar Arabians http://www.wunderbararabians.com/.
It was a great place to live but VERRRRY cold in the winter and there were no lovely views of Mt.Baker like I have here right outside my stall door. The picture to your left is me when I was 4 yrs old right before I moved from Canada to here.
I am now 7 yrs old and have lived in the States for just over 3 years and in that time I've learned to carry my human on my back both as a Western Pleasure horse, a Hunter Under Saddle Horse and we have been working on reining and reined cow horse until I hurt myself this past summer and have had to take a few months off (really, I just pretended to be hurt so I could have a nice vacation!). I have also learned to take my owner for long rides she calls trail rides and am looking forward to doing more of those, although I hope we don't fall off any more tall cliffs like I did LAST summer (a story for another day!).
Being from the cold lands of Canada where it often was in the 20's below zero (Celsius of course!) I find myself amused that my daughter Elle who was born here, is already complaining that it's getting cold outside at night when it's still 48 degrees Fahrenheit. I mean sheesh that's down right warm! Kids today...
I hope to make many new cyberpals and look forward to sharing my stories from A to Zed!


No comments: