Saturday, October 11, 2008

To Early!

What is it with our humans? Why do they think we need to work, sleep, even sometimes eat according to THEIR schedule???

What makes them even begin to think that it can be a little bit about what THEY want versus what WE want?

This morning I was sleeping perfectly peacefully in the sunbeams, enjoying the lack of rain and abundance of sunshine when the next thing I know, my darling daughter Elle and our 'visitor' Cinder (who honestly I am not overly fond of but do tolerate) come bolting over to my nap spot and start complaining loudly that human has made them go OUTSIDE and stay out of their stalls.

I was not impressed that human caused my nap to be cut short and when she came out to pet me, I let her know I was not impressed by turning my head away from her and started pooping.

She isn't a very well trained human as she laughed and told me I'm not a "morning horse" and then kicked me ALL the way OUT into the field.... Sheesh, I just want to nap in the sun human, leave me be!

She did at least manage to get maid service to our stalls completed but I think I'll make an extra large mess tonight so she'll get the point that I don't enjoy having my beauty rest interrupted!

No comments: