Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dancer wants Rubbers

OK, OK, get your mind out of the gutter (hmmmmmmmm now that you mention gutter, it reminds me I want a new gutter too!)...

When I say I want Rubbers, I am referring the the quaint way English people refer to Rubber boots as Rubbers... They also call them Wellies which is short for Wellington boots, a rather expensive brand of Rubbers or Rubber boots as you Yanks enjoy calling them.

The Pacific NW Rainy season is upon us. Coming from the colder, but drier realm of Saskatoon, SK Canada, I am not particularly fond of getting my feet wet and muddy day in and day out.

My human wears Rubbers in the barn this time of the year, why can't I have a set custom made for me? Heck even her canine companions have a set that they can wear (she says something about it keeping her floors in her home cleaner when they're mucking about in the weather if they wear them, why canines need to enter, let alone reside, inside the human domicile is still a mystery to me!)

I think I shall consider starting my own company "Dancer Rubbers" with color co-ordinated horse sized Rubbers... Perhaps then I could retire to a life of warm desert pastures during the rainy season and migrate back to the PNW for summer.

I know this for certain, I am not overly fond of the Rainy Season!

No comments: