Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Barn!

SANTA'S COMING, SANTA'S COMING.... Well at least Human said Santa will be here in 24 nights so that is why Christmas lights were getting hung out in the barn today!

I am so excited! Last year Santa brought me a PONY POP that I did not have to share with ANYONE, not even my snotty brother Emmerson, ohhhhhhhh it was Divine.

What is NOT so wonderful about Christmas time is Human INSISTS she can carry a tune (which, uh, hello???? She can NOT, Snort!) and she subjected me to her caterwauling at the top of her lungs 'singing' (I'm telling you, she's no singer!) Christmas Songs. I really thought about grabbing that new MP3 Player of hers and taking it out to the pond for a swim, but I was my usual dignified, above it all self, and just ran around snorting instead.

Hmmmmmm I better hurry up and work on that Christmas List to get to Santa asap! There are Sooooooo many things I want.

Don't you just love Christmas time?

No comments: