Saturday, November 15, 2008

Summer Clothes, Winter Jackets

Human knows that I can be ridden again, now that I'm tired of faking lameness. She has told me it's time to get back to work on a serious level and this means I'll be sweating to the oldies (hey she's 42, she's an Oldie!).

Because it's almost winter, I have grown a nice plush coat which keeps me nice and toasty warm. Human says it has to GO... She's going to take me to shave it all off because right now when I get Sweaty, it takes forever to cool down and get dry again.

SO, I guess I'm getting my "Summer Clothes" back and in order to keep warm I have to wear a Winter Blanket. Human says it's stylish to have a winter jacket when you're human, so she's going to dress me in purple...

I think this is all silly nonsense and a Silly Human Trick, but human gets so happy about these things I guess I'll play along. Hmmmm I wonder if she'll knit me a dog fur sweater since she says she has enough fur coming out of Dare and Wyld right now to make one... I might enjoy a dog fur coat!

No comments: