Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Human here.... I try to keep the true world realities away from my lovely, darling 'Silly Ponies' so they won't be discussing this particular topic today, but it's of great importance to all of the Humans who own "Silly Ponies" of their own.

Horse Abuse...Actually any kind of Animal Abuse.

Today, a forward step was made in the conviction of Dean Marie Solomon...

To read the full story please follow the following link: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/northwest/story/655646.html

I would like to ad a personal note. Ms. Solomon has threatened me personally in the past and others I know with law suites anytime anyone publicly spoke or posted photos of the horrendous conditions of the animals in her care. I personally am hoping that people will carefully investigate ALL purported animal rescue organizations before handing an animal or funds over to them to ensure that they are indeed legitimate, reputable organizations.

Thank you for your time, Human and adoring Slave to the 3 "Silly Ponies" Dancer, Emmerson and Elle.

No comments: