Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An Apple Sonata under the Moonlight

Human and I had our evening ride session. It was actually a nice night, although kind of cold now that she's shaved my hair off, she at least used an exercise rug on me to keep me warmer.

I was in a very good mood this evening because Human gave me an apple before we went to work. When she gives me an apple I know she's in a good mood, so that puts me in a good mood because I know we won't be working too hard.

As we rode along the fence line Human started doing that odd things humans and dogs do... they sing... I don't really understand WHY they sing but they seem to do it a lot so it must make them happy. I think it's kind of a sad sound myself but it seems to make Human happier when we're riding.

The good news is I got apples after we were done too. It was a good ride.

No comments: