Thursday, November 13, 2008

Strange Orb in the Sky

We have had a lot of dark, windy, wet days around here. Human has had to make sure the barn had a good ditch around it to stop the flooding of our stalls and Dancer, my mom, and I and our guest Cinder have been staying inside a lot more lately.

This morning when Human came out to let us into our pasture and provide room service I strolled through the doorway and stopped.... OMG! *SNORT, SNORT, SNORT* CAREFUL EVERYONE, CAUTION! Yes there was a strange, bright, shiny orb in the sky and the light hurt my eyes!

Mom just ignored me and Cinder squinted and Human started to laugh.. Can you imagine? Human LAUGHED at ME?? Elle, Fabulous by Design??? Is she crazy or what?

Well I am going to keep my eye on that bright thing in the sky, what if it really IS a horse eating, fire breathing monster?

No comments: