Saturday, November 8, 2008

VACATION!

PARTY TIME! Trainer is on Vacation and Human has hurt her back which means Friday and Saturday were more then just a 'day off' it was my OWN vacation and boy have I enjoyed just being a dude, ya know dudes?

I got to just hang out and be myself. If I wanted to 'let down' (come on geldings and studs, you KNOW you enjoy giving your 'guy' a bit of air now and again!) I could with none of that "Emmerson, Put it UP!" stuff I get from Trainer and Human. You'd think they'd never seen a 'guy' before, sigh...

I also got to just hang out in my stall and eat or lie down and nap to my hearts content. I LOVE a good long nap and am happy to take 3-4 a day when allowed.

Unfortunately, rumor has it that Human's back is a bit better and she's going to come to the barn tomorrow (Sunday) and make me practice balancing her up on MY back, sigh.... Oh well, a two day vacation is better then none!

Peace Dudes!

No comments: