Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hurry, Build that Dam!

Hurry Human, HURRRY~! You PROMISED you'd build a drainage ditch in front of our stalls and the weather forecast is calling for rains of FLOOD POTENTIAL tomorrow and Friday.

I don't get it, why doesn't Human get out here and dig that ditch RIGHT NOW??? I mean, it was horrible yesterday when the stalls flooded, just horrible. I think I might be scared for life from yesterday's flood...

Oooooh wait, look.. There's Human, FINALLY! Ahhhhhhhh she's got the pick ax and is working out front of the stalls. Good! It's about time Human. I do not want to deal with lakes in front of my stall this weekend, I might dirty my pretty little hooves!!

Well I better go supervise and make certain Human doesn't slack off and mess this project up! Stay dry over the next few days fans!

No comments: