Monday, November 17, 2008

Stupid Pony Trick #5 -BUMP in the Dark

WHOOO HOOOY! I just had the MOST fun tonight, (snicker, snort, snicker)....

Human has been riding my mom at night when Human gets home from that place she calls work. Usually human puts Cinder and I in the barn area but tonight I guess she forgot or something because she just let us stay out in the field.

Well she and mom had been working for about 30 minutes and were walking around cooling off when I decided to play a little prank on them... I snuck up behind mom and when human was least expecting it, I nipped mom in the bum which in turn made mom kind of jump forward and kick out at me and that made Human go THUNK into the saddle horn... It was SOOOOO funny... I wonder why Human wasn't laughing? Human doesn't have the best sense of humor sometimes, snicker, snort, snicker.

No comments: