Monday, November 24, 2008

Silly Pony Trick #6, Kiss the dog

The past few days have been much too serious with Mom's injury and Human being worried and no one has been paying enough attention to ME! Now don't get me wrong, I care that my mom is hurt but really, what can I do to fix it? Nothing.

What I can do is entertain Mom and Human alike so tonight I decided it was time to turn on the charm and see if Silly Pony Trick #6 could lighten the mood. Plus it of course puts the attention back where it belongs, which is on ME!

Silly Pony Trick #6 is a fun thing to do that will almost always put a smile on your human's face. What you need is one friendly dog or, if you really want to add some 'wow' factor to the trick, two or three friendly dogs works wonders.

When the friendly dogs come to you paddock to visit, be sure your human is watching and reach down and lick the dogs head. Humans seem to find this highly amusing and say "LOOK, Elle's giving the dog a big sloppy kiss!" The dogs are happy to play this trick with you and will usually kiss you back.

Tonight Human brought my good pal Cajun up to visit us and I decided to put SPT #6 into action and low and behold, I kissed him, he kissed me and Human started to actually laugh!

So the next time you're human seems sad and you want to make them smile try Silly Pony Trick #6 and see if it works for you!

No comments: