Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ouch!

It hurts to walk on my right hind leg. It hurts so bad I don't want to use it fully and put all of my weight on it, so I am limping pretty badly.

Human is crying. She's frustrated because no one can figure out how to make me feel all better and I've been having this pain off and on since June.

Yesterday (Saturday) Human took me to a new vet who told her no one close to home has the right kind of machines to tell them what is wrong with me. I'm trying to tell them it hurts up in my hip area and Vet and Human both agree with me but they tell me that they can't see exactly what the problem is.

Human cried more last night. It looks like I have to make a trip very far from home and probably with out Human, to a place she calls WSU where they have special tools and she says very nice Vet's and Helpers.

But I don't WANT to go far from home. I'll miss my daughter, Elle, terribly and I'll miss Human too and even her male human. I cried in my stall last night, but I'm tried of this hurting and tired of taking medicine that doesn't taste very good to help me hurt less, so I guess I'm going to have to take a long trip far away to WSU pretty soon and hopefully they can make me feel good again.

1 comment:

dt said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry, Dancer and human. But that WSU place does have good vets. I hope they can find out what's wrong and fix the problem so the great Dancer can dance again.