Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If Horses Could Vote....

OK, first, GEE Elle, are you a silly pony drama queen or what? A wee bit of rain falls from the sky and you are screaming for a life boat... Take a chill pill baby sis.

NOW onto more IMPORTANT stuff like politics... WHAT? Well of COURSE I follow politics, I mean I am a Gelding and we males of all species tend to enjoy politics ya know?

Human came down to the barn today to make me practice balancing her on my back. It was actually not a bad day, she stayed up there and did not make me work too hard, although I have to say, it was kind of distracting with the kids that came to watch sitting in the bleachers... I'm not so sure kids need to be watching me, but we got through it.

Human was talking to Trainer and said she was dragging her feet at making the trip home because there wasn't going to be much to watch on TV besides the election results.

MAN how can she NOT want to watch those things? I tried to vote but no one would send me a ballot, sigh... Human said she voted and that it looked like her candidate for President was going to win. I wanted to vote. I vote for 24/7 access to good grazing and hay. I also vote for a full bucket of carrots and apples daily.

Did the humans vote for smart stuff like that? I hope so, I'll be waiting to see what fills my feed buckets in the days to come.

No comments: