Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grandma's Coming!

Human came on Sunday and we played a new game where we practiced balancing her on my back and also moving through some obstacles set up. Human said it was a hard game because she doesn't know left from right sometimes, but I really liked this new game... I got to WALK most of the time, nice and easy, no hard work on my part, kind of like when we trail ride, plus it was more fun the just riding around the arena in straight lines.

Monday and Tuesday, Human doesn't come to see me, Trainer practices with me to help me be able to balance human on my back but we did not play the fun new game, so I was kind of bummed.

Trainer was telling me I have to work hard this week because Friday Human is bringing a special visitor to watch me do my riding trick with her. Trainer said it was Human's mom! I remember her but Human said I should call her Grandma! I am excited Grandma is coming because she tells me I'm a handsome dude and pets me and gives me good treats!

It's going to be so fun to show to Grandma my trick of balancing Human on my back, I wonder if she'll give me a WHOLE carrot???

How many days until Friday anyway? Peace out Dudes!


No comments: