Monday, December 1, 2008

She CAME!

Boy I had a good weekend... First Grandma came! She gave me a carrot and told me I'm one cool dude... I love Grandma, she's so nice and never makes me practice balancing her on my back!

Then I got to have Saturday to myself and had great time mucking about in the muddy part of the turnout area! It was cool but Human grumbled on Sunday that I was a MESS to clean up.. Silly Human, doesn't she know that mud is good for the hair and skin?

Human did make me practice balancing her on my back but she made it fun, we got to practice some things she calls 'moves' like rollbacks... I like those rollback things, they're a lot of fun, unfortunately she won't let me do them and then run like I'd like to do, I have to do them and walk calmly, BORING...

After we were done, Human gave me a nice massage and all in all I had a good weekend!

No comments: