Monday, December 22, 2008

Silly Pony Trick For December 22

Well that snot 'company', Cinder, hogged the computer keyboard on the weekend so I did not get to come address you, my fans, and for that I appologize. With all this snow, the human has been too busy to bring the computer out to the barn so I can use it... she seems to think hauling water to me is more important... I say it is EQUALLY important and she needs to prioritize her priorities and make a list of them!

So, because the snow is now about one foot deep here, I came up with a delightful new game last night while Human and her male human were hauling water to our tank... When one of your humans bends over to get a good grip on the very heavy container of water so they can drag it up to the tank, wait until the small of their neck shows in their coat and take a big bite of snow then drop it on the back of their necks...

You will LOVE the squeal of "ACKKKKK that is COLD... ELLLLLLLLE!!!" and you can then high step trot off with your tail over your back and snorting all the way, hehehehehe....

No comments: