Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's CINDER Time!

Hi, I'm Cinder and I'm staying with the BlackFyre Silly Ponies for awhile, but instead of being an Arabian, I am a Quarter Horse and instead of being owned by the SP's human, I have a different human of my own (but SP's human is kind of like my own human since she performs room service and maid services for me).

I used to live in Montana with my sister Justine and then we got on a horse trailer and made a long trip here. Justine stayed with me for almost a year at this place then she got on a horse trailer again and went to the same place that Emmerson went. They are both practicing having a human balance on their back, Dancer said it's called letting a human ride you.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that Dancer and Elle want to hang out in their stalls during all this cold wind and snow but I keep going out to roll in it and FINALLY got Elle to play snow tag with me today! I don't know why they're being such babies about this cold, I LOVE it. Their human says I'm a funny monkey, I told her I am not a monkey, I am a Quarter Horse!

I'm glad there's all this snow, I like it alot better then that wet stuff called rain!

No comments: