Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow, Snow and MORE Snow....

It has come, the snow Human kept telling us about. More then 8 inches but with the winds kicking in, my stall filled up to 3 feet of snow!!!!

Human got home tonight and had a lot of fun with her snow shovel getting all that snow OUT of my stall and then she shut my outside door and now I'm mad because I can't hang out with my daughter.

Because the snow is drifting into the barn she has locked myself, Elle and even Cinder (our visiting Quarter Horse Friend) into our stalls because she said if she doesn't close the outside doors all the stalls will be full of snow.

I do have to admit I like the full relief from the winds and cold snow blowing on my neck but I'd rather be able to hang out with my daughter Elle and come and go in our stalls as we wish.

I wonder how long the snow is here for. When I lived in Canada it would stay for a very long time but since I moved here it doesn't snow a lot or seem to last for very long.

The good thing about this is we get extra alfalfa cubes, yummy.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Your human is always talking about how she loves the snow, so I'll bet she had a blast shoveling once she returned from the office :)