Sunday, December 14, 2008

Turn on the Heat!

Brrrrrrrr... Yes I moved to here from the land of very cold winters, but I've gotten used to not so cold and so would someone turn the heat up please???

The temperatures are not getting out of the 20's and the winds are howling, literally, and I do not want to leave my stall it's just that cold.

Human put a warmer blanket on under my rain sheet and that helps a tiny bit, but in reality, it's just cold with all that strong wind howling down my back. My daughter Elle and I stand huddled up and today we even let Cinder into our stall too, but even with the three of us huddled up, it's cold.

The one good thing about this cold is Human lets us eat more hay then normal. She says we need the extra calories to help stay warm enough. So one good thing about the cold I guess, but please, someone turn up the heat!

No comments: