Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting Winterized

Human is all discombobulated... She's running around the barn like those silly chickens of the neighbors that try to hang out here sometimes.... squawking and flapping her arms all about.

She's muttering those words that Mom says I am not allowed to say until I'm 5 yrs old and saying that Male Human is never home when bad weather forecasts come in.

So what's the problem? Well apparently she says the forecast is calling for a cold snap and the barn has not been fully winterized.

Well I don't know about the barn, but all she has to do to winterize us, is put our warm waterproof blankets on and make sure we have extra hay in our feeder and heaters in our water tanks... Oh wait, she doesn't have the heaters IN our water tanks yet... ahhhhhhhh

But what else could the barn need? I mean you don't put a warm coat on a barn do you? We did not do it last winter and it got very cold many times, so I wonder what she really has to do?

I hope it involves putting on that insulation stuff over the water hoses, that's my favorite toy to pull off of the hose on winter and then chase Mom and Cinder around the field with! Oh yah, I hope she's going to do that!

Anyway, I don't understand why humans make such a fuss over things sometimes. Are they related to chickens?

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Yup...chickens. I'll bet we do resemble them at times :)