Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Geldings Rule!....Mares Drool.

Geldings rule, Mares drool... or so the saying goes...

Trainer told Human the other day that I am turning into one cool dude! While I am pleased to hear Trainer admit it, I can only wonder what has taken so long for Trainer and Human to SEE it, I mean, anyone who is anyone knows Geldings Rule, Mares Drool and Studs are just a pain!

While I personally, being a Gelding of good taste, must admit to have a fond hankering for a pretty filly or sexy mare to share paddock and stall time with, when it comes down to nitty-gritty of getting the job done, well, we geldings are the reliable ones.

Mares and Fillies have those silly hormonal attacks monthly and Studs, well, they're testosterone inflated geeks is all they are, but a good gelding will always be your steady eddy kind of dude.

Tomorrow is my day off to just relax and then Human comes down to practice balancing on my back, I think I'll do something endearing to get her to tell me how totally cute I am, hehehe.

Peace Out Dudes!

No comments: