Monday, January 25, 2010

CC Emmerson Echo aka Scabman

They are calling me Scabman. Scabman... Can you imagine any less cute nickname?

Just because I am having some kind of allergic reaction to something (Doctor didn't know what made me allergic and I don't know what allergic even is!) and happen to have tiny scabbies all over my back and tummy HuMom and Barnfriend (she's my friend cause she feeds me and doesn't make me work!) started calling me Scabman, not very nice if you ask me.

It's also not very nice that they make me eat this not very good powder stuff they say will make me feel better and then they also make me have a sudsy shower and get those scabs scrubbed off and that makes my skin kind of sore so I don't like it one bit.

On the good side I don't have to balance HuMom or any other person on my back until those scabs are all gone so I think I'm gonna try to keep them around for awhile. I also get to go for nice walks while I dry off and can eat some grass which is pretty OK if you ask me.

But once HuMom says I have to start balancing her on my back again, I think I'm going to give her a little buck just so she knows I did not like the scabman nickname!


No comments: