Monday, January 18, 2010

BF Fabulous By Design

FINALLY, my poor, poor fans, being deprived of my amazing grace and words of wisdom for a whole YEAR! I am back, you're beloved Elle!

In the past year that HuMom (we decided huMom was better then huMAN since she's our 2 legged Mom not a man, hmph) had many things happening which prevented her from allowing us access to the computer and so we have had no online voice.

HuMom now has a shiney new toy (we call it the SNT) in the form of a super duper laptop and a new camera so I can finally allow you all to gaze upon my beauty and share in my words of brilliance.

HuMom says as soon as the sunshine comes out we can do a photo shoot, I can't WAIT for the photo shoot, I mean I AM BF Fabulous By Design so photo shoots are made for me like fish are made for water!  In preparation I'm going to shed out my winter wardrobe and gain a shiney new spring coat, I want to look my best for all of you, my adoring fans.

In the mean time, be sure to check in regularly to read about my newest Silly Pony Tricks!



No comments: