Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Justine Goes English

Justine here!  I have been gone for over a year now, off doing something I am told is called reining.  It is where you run circles and then run fast in a straight line and have to stop hard, sliding fast, and then you turn in really tight circles that Trainer calls Spinning... I'm not really great at reining yet but they said I have flashes of brilliance.

Well last week Trainer said I had to go to a new place because my little sister Cinder, is going to learn how to balance humans on her back and finally start earning her keep.  The new place I went to does this thing they call "dressage" and you wear a REALLY light and small saddle and still balance a human on your back and still canter in circles but you also have to trot a LOT in circles, kind of weird this trotting a lot stuff but I really like the new human balancing on my back, I call her "Friend". She's really good at explaining to me what she wants and showing me how to do it. I really like to understand things so this is very nice for me.

Attached is some video of my new 'thing' called dressage with "Friend" balancing on my back.




No comments: